- Pint Size - Removes 35 pints per day, ideal for VERY DAMP Rooms
- Empty Bucket Alarm - If the bucket is full or missing, an alarm will sound for 10 seconds to let you know it's time to empty and replace the bucket
- Smart Dry - Compares the set humidity level with the actual humidity in the room and automatically adjusts the fan speed accordingly
- Clean Filter Alert - The unit works best with a clean filter, so we'll remind you when it's time to clean it
- Automatic Defrost Control - If there is frost build up, the compressor will cycle off and the fan will continue to run until the frost disappears
- Delay timer - Easily select the number of hours your want the dehumidifier to continue to operate before turning off
- LED Digital Controls - Allows you to easily set and control your humidity levels
|Fan Speed Selections
|External Drain Connector
|Automatic Defrost Control
|Sound Level (Max)
||Parallel/Right Angle/NEMA 5-15P
|Low Temp Operation
Electronic Bucket Full Indicator
Bucket Full Beep Alarm
24 hr. On/Off Timer
||Return to vendor
||See written warranty for full details
|Integrated Energy Factor
31 - 40 Pint Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.