This 10,000 BTU Through-the-Wall air conditioner by Danby is a great way to cool down living spaces up to 450 square feet. This Energy Star compliant unit is equipped with electronic controls and a remote control to conveniently adjust the temperature and fan speed. The 24-hour programmable timer, along with sleep mode and energy saver switch allow for efficient cooling and reduce overall operating costs. The powerful 3-speed fan and 4-way air direction help circulate air and maximize cooling in your living space. This unit is ideal for placement in rooms without windows or for those who prefer not to block a window with a traditional window AC. - Purchase of the Danby DSL100F1W sleeve is recommended with this model if you do not already use an existing sleeve: https://www.danby.com/en-us/products/window-air-conditioners-en-us/dsl100f1w/
- 10,000 BTUs cools space up to 450 square feet
- R410 Refrigerant
- Energy Star compliant
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 speed fan circulates the air
- 4 way air direction to help maximize air flow.
- Fresh Air function: get rid of stale recycled air
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 24 months in home (Product & Labor)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.