This portable dishwasher model comes with a silverware basket, an 8-place settings capacity, and 4 different wash cycles. Its just 18 inches wide (45.7 cm), meaning it can easily be installed in condos, and apartments. The convenient built-in castors allow you to effortlessly transport it to storage. This model boasts a valuable low-water consumption function and is also ENERGY STAR rated. The appliance features a durable stainless-steel spray arm and interior making it the ideal dishwasher for cottage locations. In addition, youll find an automatic detergent dispenser and rinse-agent dispenser and the entire unit can easily be programmed by the state-of-the-art electronic controls.
- 12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
- 8 place setting capacity with silverware basket
- ENERGY STAR compliant and low water consumption up to 3.5 gallons of water (13.2L) per wash to help save you money
- Simple intuitive electronic controls with display light
- 4 wash cycles; heavy, normal, 90 min and rapid
- 4 hot water temperatures plus sanitize mode
- Crisp white portable dishwasher with quick connect feature compatible with most kitchen faucets
- Adjustable upper rack
- Designed to operate at 52 decibels, less noise than a normal conversation.
- Durable stainless steel spray arm and interior
- Hassle free rinse agent dispenser and detergent dispenser
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.