Looking to Sell or Recycle an Appliance?
Wagner Appliance does buy and/or pickup and recycle your appliances (only in the Triad area of NC). Also, if you have purchased a new appliance elsewhere please call us to pickup your old appliance. If you are looking to sell your working appliance please see the instructions below.
We at Wagner Appliance are committed to a much more environmentally friendly solution. When an appliance is working we throughly check it, when it is repairable we repair and when an appliance is not unrepairable we break it down and salvage the parts that can be reused and recycle the rest.
To Sell and Appliance...
- Make Sure it is plugged up and running so that we can check it out quickly.
- If it is a refrigerator or freezer fill a bottle of water or ice tray and put it in the freezer.
- If you cannot use the form above you may also Email us HERE and include pics of the appliance and the price you are seeking.
- or bring your appliance to our location (in some cases we may require you to eave your appliance with us so that we can properly assess its condition.
- DO NOT LAY REFRIGERATORS DOWN WHEN MOVING THEM! If you must lay it down we will wait 24 hours before plugging it up to check it.